Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Bomb Chair.

This chair is called "The Bomb Chair". Made by an Italian Company called Adrenalina. This specific chair is from their Poltrona Collection. It is approximately 38" Tall, and 59" wide. The Adrenalina doesn't have too much information about this chair but from the pictures it shows it in pink suede, and yellow leather. Here is the website if you would like to check it out! Click Here!






This chair was part of the inspiration for this blog. I absolutely love unique chairs like this. I have a purple wall in my office that a pink spiked chair would look wonderfully against! I do believe that the right chair can either make or break the time you spend in it. Being a person that spends a lot of time in a chair at school working on projects I certainly know a good chair when I see one.

No comments:

Post a Comment